Dear chess players,
We prepared for you this step-by-step guide on how to get your Wind Chess database!
1. Click the "Subscribe" button in the top menu of our homepage.
2. Choose one of our subscribe plans and click the "Subscribe Now" button.
3A. Log in to your Wind Chess account (if you already have one) by entering Username/Email and Password and hit "Login" button. You can now skip to step no. 4.
If you don't have an Wind Chess account yet proceed to step 3B1.
3B1. If you don't have a Wind Chess account you need to create it! Fill in the details and click on the "Register" button.
3B2. You will see this announcement.
Please open your email client where you will see email from us with the activation link for your Wind Chess account.
3B3. Head to your email client and open the email from us. Click the activation link in the email.
3B4. You will be greeted with this message. Now please get back to the point 3A of this step-by-step guide.
4. Check the "Terms of Service" box and hit the "Check Out" button.
5. You will be redirected to the payment page.
6. After receiving the payment, we process your request. This process can take up to 24 hours but usually it takes much less.
Afterwards you will receive an email with an invitation to the sync.com cloud service where you will find your purchased Wind Chess database.
You will need to create an account on sync.com. It is FREE of charge and it is really EASY! Click on the "Create Account" link in the email.
7. Creating an account on sync.com looks like this. Fill in these details and hit the "Create account" button.
8. Being logged in your sync.com account looks like this. You will see a folder in which you will find the database files.
Click on the folder to explore it.
9. Click on the database file to download it.
10. Hit the "Download" button.
11. Wait for the download to finish.
12. When the download is finished, click here to see the file or head to the "Downloads" folder on your local storage.
13. Congratulations! This is your database file ready to deliver the best possible results on your chess journey!
Thank your for following this guide.
Best regards, Wind Chess team!